FRESH LIFE STUDENT MINISTRIES REOPENING POLICY AND PROCEDURE
After much prayer and discussion, we will begin the process of slowly reopening Fresh Life Student Ministries (ages 13-18).
We realize there will continue to be a wide range of emotions and opinions about Fresh Life gathering in-person again. Some people may not want their teenagers to gather in-person at this time. Others have been ready for their teens to gather in-person for several weeks. Therefore, we will need to extend much grace to one another through this process.
Although we will do it as slowly & safely as possible, we do look forward to reopening Fresh Life!
WE ARE TAKING A FEW EXTRA PRECAUTIONS FOR YOUR FAMILIES’ SAFETY AND THE SAFETY OF OUR VOLUNTEERS. PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING RULES/GUIDELINES:
- Fresh Life will resume on Friday, August 28th. Moving forward, all Fresh Life events, teachings, and worship services will be every Friday night
- On Sundays, we will return to the youth joining us in the main sanctuary for worship at 11am
- Masks will be required for our teachers, volunteers and students.
- Every student and teacher will have their temperature checked upon arrival. If your student has a temperature of 100°F, they will not be able to attend that event
- Social distancing will be strictly enforced
- All games and activities will be kept contactless
- Tables and chairs will be 6ft apart at all times (per CDC Guidelines)
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available
- All events will be held either in our sanctuary, outside or in the fellowship hall for proper social distancing
Thank you for your continued prayer and support as we walk this journey together.